Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A little time on my hands

Ok I have been working on getting KJ4NCC the clubcall bars going. We are at 100 so far but have about 300 more to log. I have been playing poker with my buddies online and did not get around to it tonight so maybe tomorrow. I just checked my email again and saw some new emails about the awards program. Since the 100 proof award has not been voted on we might kick it up to 151 contacts for a 151 proof award. I need to get back with the others that would need to vote on this so maybe this weekend would be the soonest. Also please make note that the hurricanes could be moving into the SE region. They may not be directly in the area but winds could be bad. I remember we had one of these off the coast of GA a few years back and the winds were at 40 mph to 50 mph even though we were not getting rain or anything like that but the wind destroyed alot of antenna's. I hope the Braves win this game. On another note the sun now has been blank for over 38 days. May need to pull the Royce I-642 back out for rest of the year. Kinda miss it. We have been working lots and lots of 17 meters though. No additions were made to the M&M website. Not really much to report this week yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment